Applications for this role are now closed and being processed – if you have applied for this role Ivan will contact you with an update on your application – please be patient. To register your interest in this opportunity should it become open again please complete this form.
Wage: $6 per hour
I am an experienced UK landlord (10+ years) who self-manages a portfolio of 5 houseshares in Colchester and Ipswich. The business makes money by renting out rooms (31 rooms in total). At the moment I am a one man band typically working Mon-Fri 0800-2000 and 0800-1400 on Saturdays (66 hours per week).
I am looking to build a team of 2-3 virtual assistants who between them working in shifts (one virtual assistant at a time) will be able to relieve me of as much of the desk-based tasks as possible so I can free up time to source new projects.
Applications for this role will be open until end of 17/05/2020 following which I will be shortlisting candidates and following up to agree next steps.
- Re-listing room to let ads
- Qualifying tenant leads on the phone and via email
- Liaising with tenants and suppliers on the phone and via email
- Reconciling accounts
- Research – online and on the phone
- General desk-based support
- And more!
- Native / fluent English speaker – written (with correct grammar!) and spoken
- Excellent phone manners
- Very organised / reliable
- Technology savvy
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Positive and upbeat
Examples of software we’ll be using:
- Zoho Orchestly (task management)
- Front (group email inbox)
- CloudCall (phone system)
- Highrise (CRM)
- Zoho Creator (custom database)
- Zoho Sign (e-signature)
- Google Docs, Sheets, Drawings and Calendar
- QuickBooks Online (accounting)
- SpareRoom (advertising rooms)
- Facebook (advertising rooms)
- Gumtree (advertising rooms)
- And more!
Applications for this role are now closed. To register your interest in this opportunity should it become open again please complete this form.
Thank you for your interest & have a great day,