Pay: £10 per viewing + £10 bonus if the person who views proceeds to check in
I manage a 9-bed houseshare at Hatfield Road, Ipswich IP3 9AG renting rooms to working professionals. Every now and again a room will need to be re-let and not being local myself I am looking to build a small team of friendly and reliable viewing reps who between them will be able to accommodate most viewing time slots and be able to show the rooms to potential tenants on my behalf.
Viewings typically take place between 9am – 10pm 7 days a week. You will be working as part of a pool of viewing reps so won’t be expected to host every viewing yourself – pick and choose the times that work for you.
- Arriving slightly ahead of the viewings, obtaining keys from on site key safe, opening the room, turning on lights and making sure all common areas are clean and tidy
- Meeting the potential tenant and showing the room and common areas of the house while making small talk
- At the end of the viewing switching off lights, locking all doors and returning keys to the on site key safe
- Providing feedback on how the viewing went
- Punctual and reliable
- Well groomed and appropriately dressed
- Good inter-personal skills
- Native / fluent English speaker
- Positive and upbeat
To express your interest in this opportunity or ask any questions please complete the short form below: