Established and experienced, growth focused property entrepreneur requires a conscientious, organised, high energy, positive and happy full time all round assistant to take care of all operational tasks.
- Immediate start
- A diverse, well-rounded role combining both field and desk-based tasks
- Positive, friendly and supportive employer!
- Long term role with potential to grow with the business
- Driving licence and own car essential
- Full training provided
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written essential
- Fluent English essential
Examples of your responsibilities:
- Managing 32 tenants across 5 houseshares
- Letting rooms (advertising rooms, handling enquiries, showing rooms, progressing paperwork, doing inventories, checking in tenants)
- Taking pictures and creating marketing materials
- Maintaining the website
- Reconciling bank accounts and chasing overdue payments
- Organising repairs and maintenance, inspecting work completed
- Dealing with all suppliers
- Clearing out the email inbox and scanning and filing paperwork
- Dealing with all incoming calls, texts, emails and social media messages
- Carrying out various personal assistant tasks
- Viewing properties
- Preparing sales visit routes and itineraries
- Researching sold prices and planning histories of properties in different areas
- and more!
Hours, Location & Wages
- Working hours: 40 hours per week – exact working hours are flexible
- Working location: IP1 2QE
- Wages: £16,640 per year gross equivalent (based on a 40 hour work week). There is potential to earn commissions by helping grow the business.
How to Apply
To discuss this opportunity please call Ivan Pashov on 07580811118 any time between 0800-2100 (available 7 days a week). Please call Ivan before sending in your CV. Applications received without a preliminary phone call will not receive a response.