A cleaner is required to clean two properties (both houseshares / HMOs) every Thursday (4 hours of work per week). £10 per hour on a self-employed basis payable monthly on receipt of invoice.
The properties that require cleaning are:
- Hakewill Way, Colchester CO4 5FY (2 hours cleaning time budget)
- Salisbury Avenue, Colchester CO3 3DN (2 hours cleaning time budget)
Parking is available at both properties. Cleaning can take place at any time between 9am-5pm.
Cleaning responsibilities include:
- Cleaning all communal areas (kitchens, bathrooms, toilets, lounges and hallways)
- Replacing bin liners
- Ensuring all showers, sinks and baths drain correctly – use drains unblocker as necessary
- Ensuring 1x drain in the rear garden of Hakewill Way is free from blockages (requires lifting of a manhole using claw hammer provided)
- Ensuring recycling bags aren’t contaminated
- Litter picking in the immediate curtilage of the properties
- Putting out wheelie bins / recycling and kerbside food caddies for collection (Hakewill Way only)
- Transporting any excess black bin bags from Hakewill Way to the black bags bin store at Salisbury Avenue
- Reporting to the landlord when the black bags bin store at Salisbury Avenue is getting full and needs emptying
- Signing the cleaning log sheet at the end of your clean
- Reporting to the landlord when the grass or hedges need cutting
- Reporting any (potential) maintenance challenges or general observations to the landlord
Fluent English essential.
Use of a car is essential.
Ability to take and send pictures through Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp or email essential.
Tidy and reasonably groomed appearance essential.
For any questions please call Ivan on 03300528888 any time.
If you are selected for this role you will be required to provide a copy of your photo ID and proof of address.
To apply for this role please complete this form.